One question that a lot of people have is what is malware and if infected, how do I remove malware?
Basically, malware stands for malicious software and consists of numerous kinds of dangerous computer infections like virus, worm, Trojan, adware and spyware. Before you go about removing it, there are certain facts about malware that you must know.
* Most computer owners are unaware of the presence of malware on their PC.
* Malware is extremely harmful as it can steal your personal information like passwords, bank account numbers, social security and credit card numbers.
* Other bad effects of malware include slower system performance, change in original settings, infected registry, fake popups and permanent damage of hard disk files.
Now that you are wondering "how do I remove malware," there are essentially two methods of getting rid of malware, including:
1. Find the malware program, processes and files and use the "Add/Remove" feature to uninstall them.
2. Get an anti spyware tool to remove the malware from your PC.
The first method has to be done manually. If you are not comfortable with the technical part of the process, you should not try to remove malware yourself. This may disrupt the present settings of your PC or even ruin it further. Moreover, malware can mask itself and take different forms. These can only be recognized by experts who can use the manual way to eliminate malware.
A better and easier way to remove malware is to acquire a program that detects and demolishes malware. To find such a software, go online and type 'how do I remove malware' in a search engine. Your search results will show spyware removal tolls that can delete all malware from your computer and keep it clean for a long time to come.
Buying a good spyware remover is the best, easiest and fastest way to get rid of malware and prevent future infections. Don't waste your time with free versions because these will just bring new malware to your PC.
Invest some money in a reliable spyware removal tool to get effective results. It will also allow you to do unlimited daily scans for Malware, Spyware, Adware, dialers, cookies and keyloggers. Any potential threats will be blocked and the ones present on your system will be deleted within minutes.
The next time you ask yourself 'how do I remove malware', just install a robust spyware remover and leave the rest to it. Its as simple as ABC!